Monday, March 14, 2011

Chicago Fire Make More Additions to Roster Before Start of Season

The Chicago Fire are determined to be as ready as possible for the beginning of this year's MLS season.  With the received tune-up to the bench roster, it seems that the Fire are concentrated on making a mark in their conference.

In recent developments, the Fire seem to have a game plan on setting a high standard of technique and excellence by adding two more additions to the team.  The two players will be announced in the next few days.  Chicago Fire Technical Director Frank Klopas announced today that there might be a third addition as well!  Isn't it a sight to see?  What do you think of a former player of the team from 1998 coming back to direct and guide the Chicago Fire to a second MLS Championship?  It seems like he's a prime player that wants to excel his dynasty to newer championships!  With 25 players being the old roster amount, 28 players are going to be the final--but not definite--roster changes to this year's lineup.

As a little treat for Fire club fans to ponder, the final spot on the roster might be filled by an international forward.

Klopas and the technical staff are pulling out all the stops this season! 





Resource(s):

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news

2 comments:

  1. Oh Cool! I've been looking for a Soccer blog. My nephew just tried out for the KC Wizards. I'll look to you to keep me updated on all things soccer.
    Thanks KDorsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! What's his name? I'll follow his progress if he makes the team! Thank you for using my blog as an update for your soccer news. I'll try and add more KC Wizards news, if I can.

    ReplyDelete